Spéos International Photo School has been accredited by the French government with the RNCP level 6 Title, by Campus France, EuroPass, FEDE and E.A.B.H.E.S. Spéos is also registered with the Rectorate of the Paris Academy as a private higher education course.
Spéos also preserves the Maison-Nicéphore Niépce Museum, where the very first photo in the world was taken by the creator of the photo himself: Nicéphore Niépce. The Museum was awarded the prestigious title “Maisons des Illustres” by the Ministry of Culture in 2013, sponsored by the Academy of Sciences and the Academy of Fine Arts.
French Government accreditation
Spéos International Photo School has received accreditation from the French government with the official Titre de Photographe RNCP niveau 6.
Spéos professional photography programs delivering the RNCP level 6 Title are registered in the Répertoire National des Certifications Professionnelles (RNCP). This last registration covers 3 years with effect until 25 February 2022. The RNCP title is awarded by France Compétences (the French national authority for the financing and regulation of vocational training and apprenticeship).
> Know more about French national qualifications framework
As an independant private higher education course registered with the Rectorat d’Académie de Paris, Spéos is approved by the French Social Security and confers student status on its students.
Spéos is a training organization referenced in the Datadock tool. This means that Spéos has presented all the factual elements proving that it complies with the quality requirements laid down by the law “for the freedom to choose one’s professional future” promulgated on 5 September 2018. Datadock is a unique database on qualitative vocational trainings. It enables vocational training funders to verify the compliance of training organizations with the quality criteria defined by the law.
In December 2021, Spéos obtained the Qualiopi certification, France’s quality label for training providers. In order to obtain this label, Spéos gathered all the necessary elements to demonstrate and prove its compliance with the indicators of the National Quality Reference System.
The “Qualiopi” label aims at
– certifying the quality of the procedures implemented by training providers, so as to contribute to the development of skills,
– allowing a greater transparency of the training offered to companies and clients.
As a training provider, Spéos thus meets the requirements of the National Quality Standard for the following categories of actions
– training actions (OF – L.6313-1 – 1°),
– actions allowing to validate the acquired work experience, i.e. “Validation des acquis de l’expérience” or VAE (VAE – L.6313-1 – 3°).
European and international accreditations
Spéos also has received accreditation from the following institutions:
- EuroPass aims to help people make their skills and qualifications clearly and easily understood in Europe, thus facilitating the mobility of both learners and workers. The Europass documents have been designed in such a way to help people present their skills and competences in a coherent manner, whether they are planning to enroll in an education or training program, looking for a job, or getting experience abroad.
- FEDE Federation for EDucation in Europe is a network of almost 500 institutions of higher and professional education institutions dedicated to promoting and advancing a new model for education. As a well-recognized organization amongst European professionals and recruiters, the FEDE enjoys participatory status with the Council of Europe.
- E.A.B.H.E.S. European Accreditation Board of Higher Education Schools is a private accreditation body providing external evaluation services to dozens of Higher Education institutions throughout Europe since 2001.